2009-04-01

Happy Birthday GMail

It's been 5 years since webmail changed.

It's 5 years to the day since the introduction of GMail. I remember the announcement, I thought it was another stupid April fools day gag; 1GB of mail storage? yeah right. Hours, and then days passed and the "haha, fooled you!" never came.

These days I have amassed 1435MB of the always increasing 7311MB. If it weren't for google, I'm sure free webmail would still be stuck on 2MB hotmail accounts, with the option to pay ludicrous amounts each month for 100MB accounts.

Thank you google, you really have made the internet a better place!

edit: hehe, I beat google to the punch :P Official Google Blog: 5 years of Gmail

1 Comments:

Anonymous buse said...

kuşadası
milas
çeşme
bağcılar
muğla

QJ6S

August 20, 2023 at 6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home